We Work Hard To Ensure You Are Able To Get The Implant Care You Need And Deserve!
Factors That Affect Implant Cost
Dental implant cost is affected by several factors. Our team at West Valley Implant Dental Practice will work with you on different financial options, ensuring that you get the care you need. In the meantime, it won’t hurt to have an understanding of the factors that may affect dental implant cost.
Factors That Affect Cost:
- How many teeth are involved.
- If there is bone loss.
- What type of procedure you’re having.
- If there is a sinus lift required.
- If there is periodontal disease present.
- If you need extractions.
- If you are edentulous.
Dr. Penhaskashi has been working with patients to provide high-quality dental care with restorative options like dental implants for years. His knowledge and expertise on the subject enable him and our team to treat patients with excellent skill and understanding.
You and your loved ones can trust Dr. Penhaskashi and our team to get you the care you need for your smile in the following important areas: restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and overall oral health.
Dental Implants Cost in Encino, CA
The cost of dental implants in Encino, CA, is never quite the same for each patient. Various factors can have an impact on the overall treatment plan.
Dr. Alfred Panhaskashi is our resident implant specialist. You can set up a consultation with him to determine which factors may affect your total tooth implant cost.
Common Factors that Affect Tooth Implant Cost
The following is a list of the most common factors that affect the cost of your dental implants:
- Number of implants used.
- Type of implant procedure.
- Any required ancillary procedures.
- How many teeth can be saved.
Dr. Penhaskashi focuses on helping you regain the best oral health by saving your teeth. He also assists you in maintaining your teeth and implant for life, which will help you to reduce your cost long term.
How to Estimate Tooth Implant Cost
Estimating the cost of a tooth implant means considering various elements that could raise or lower your total dental implant price. Dr. Penhaskashi focuses on saving as many of your teeth which will help to reduce your implant costs.
The first area we look at is the number of implants needed, followed by how long it will take your dentist to place them.
Number of Implants and Time
The first factor affecting tooth implant cost is implant quantity. More implants increase your costs both for materials involved and the time Dr. Penhaskashi requires to examine your mouth and jaw bone to develop a sound treatment strategy.
Sometimes a patient will need additional treatment prior to implant surgery, which can also affect the final tooth implant cost. Such procedures may include:
- Bone Grafting: If you have very low bone density or significant loss, dental implants may not work. Implants require a certain amount of bone tissue, so Dr. Penhaskashi may need to perform bone grafting first.
- Gum Disease: Dental implants cannot be placed in patients with active gum disease. If you have gum disease, Dr. Penhaskashi will need to provide gum disease treatment first, most likely with laser therapy. Laser treatment is billed separately.
- Extractions: Teeth with extensive damage may need to be extracted before implant surgery. This may also affect the number of implants you need.
- Sinus Lift: If you have tooth loss in the upper molar areas, some bone damage may be present as well. If so, a sinus lift procedure may be required before dental implant surgery. Sinus lift surgery is a different procedure from your tooth implant surgery.
Most of these procedures can be avoided and cost reduced if you are examined and treated at the early stages of the periodontal disease.
Discuss Your Options Today
Dr. Penhaskashi can use dental implants in different ways to meet various needs and budgets. Implant-supported dentures work for some patients while others may choose implants at each missing tooth location. Each procedure is billed accordingly.
We want to help you figure out the right mode of treatment that best suits your needs and your budget. Get in touch with us today to determine your own dental implants costs in Encino, CA, through an examination. Please call today for a consultation with Dr. Penhaskashi.